50L Commercial Dehumidifier
- Rated Power: 980W
- Rated Current: 4.3A
- Air Volume: 500CFM
- Plug: 10A Aust Style
- Gross Weight: 43Kg
- Refrigerant: R410a
- Packing Size: 555 x 480 x 820mm
- Noise Level: 77dB
- Drain Hose length: 5 Meters.
- Water removal @ AHAM: 60L/Day
- Water removal @ Saturation: 90L/Day at 80% 30°C
- Powerful, commercial dehumidifiers capable of extracting up to 90 litres of water per day
- Dehumidifiers remove excess moisture from the air helping to preventthe build up of mildew and mould, drying paint, plaster and grout etc.
- Features a washable activated carbon air filter
- Uses environmentally friendly R410A
- Can be connected to a drain hose for continuous operation
- Mounted large wheels for easy maneuverability
- Each dehumidifier is fitted with a control panel
- Removable condensate tank with auto shut off feature
- Working temperature of 0.6-38⁰ C
What does AHAM stand for?
►AHAM means the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers. AHAM ratings 60% humidity and 26.7°C to present a realistic picture of how equipment will perform in an “average” environment.